Hello, New to the Site, RC Flying and Building

Jmulkey

I have been flying for about 2 month when I was told about this site.
New to flying not RC. I have been racing off road 1/8 E Buggy for 4 years.

Did not know you can build a plane out of foam but very cool. I built the Mini Mustang but have not found a good day to fly it yet.
Just ordered the Bloody Baron... Wife was laughing at me as i burnt my fingers repeatedly with the Mustang I will have her build this one....

Also have a group of guys i fly with so i ordered 5 Mini scouts for us to have a build party and dog fight.
Should be fun.

New to the site and just wanted to say Hi.

Hi.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Also have a group of guys i fly with so i ordered 5 Mini scouts for us to have a build party and dog fight.
Should be fun.

Excellent! Nothing like friendly foam combat to get a bunch of grown men acting like children. :applause:

And welcome to the forums!

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Welcome to the forums! For similar reasons I am just finishing the last 2 of 9 copies of the "Das Little Stick Parkflyer" for our holiday festivities including streamer cutting dogfights, (Melees actually), and a last man standing version where the idea is still the dogfight with streamers but the last plane to touch the ground is the winner regardless of all other factors, (Trees count as the ground).

The design is a 4 channel little rocket and so maneuverable the dogfights will most likely have MANY casualties. Just a suggestion for next year perhaps! To view the design check the forums under the Plans thread.

Gazoo

Scout Dogfight!

I would love to see a video of a five Scout dogfight. Perhaps shot in a sepia tone. A little dramatic music...