hellp my quadcopter have yaw issue

alnaader88

hii .. I build quadcopter esc celebrated & motor programmed but when I raised throttle the quad yaw to left and little roll to right I do not know why .. is it from gyro gain , motors & ESC ??

I'm using
4 * Turnigy 2730 Brushless Motor 1700kv
4 * HobbyKing 12A BlueSeries Brushless Speed Controller
8045 SF Props 2pc Standard Rotation/2 pc RH Rotation (Black) ( 8 *4.5 )
Turnigy 2200mAh 3S 20C Lipo Pack
HobbyKing Multi-Rotor Control Board V2.1 (Atmega168PA)

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
the lean to the right could be a balance thing.... you don't say how much its yawing so it could just be a trim issue.

alnaader88

I change the yaw many times nothing change I try 50 % 30 % even 100%
I'm using hobbyking 6ch tx I config it using T6 config . I did endpoint 120 % for all channel except ch5 & 6 .
subtrim all zero .
reverse channel 1 ,2 & 4 .

alnaader1988

Untitled.jpg Untitled2.jpg 33.jpg

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Adjust the trim to counter the yaw and roll. You did correctly by trying to adjust everything on the board with the trims at zero. Now you just make the rest of the corrections with the trim on the transmitter.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
First I would unscrew that control board and find a way to isolate it from the platform. the vibration is being driven directly into the gyros. also if you are going to fly it in a X pattern your control board is not mounted the tight way. the two arrows are the direction you want to fly. those could be part of the problem

joshuabardwell

Mentor
When you say it yaws to the left, do you mean that it keeps yawing, or it yaws a little bit upon takeoff and then is stable?

Same question with the roll.

alnaader1988

i did not try takeoff yet because i need to make sure it will take off at least little stable ...
i need more info about how to adjust yaw , roll and pitch gyro and trim