hellp my quadcopter have yaw issue

joshuabardwell

Mentor
Odd. Channel 4 appears to be trimmed to the right, and it's not inverted. Do you know how to use the trim switches on your transmitter?

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Can the yaw be trimmed out with the trim on the radio/transmitter? This is probably the best place to start. If it can be, great! Just trim it out and go fly. If not, then it's a deeper issue and might even be mechanical.

joshuabardwell

Mentor
Here is what I recommend.

1. Center your sticks.
2. Look at the FC's monitor screen and see what value your channels are at.
3. Adjust subtrim in your transmitter until all channels are centered (except throttle--duh).
4. Take off the copter and hover. Copter may want to roll or yaw or whatever. Use sticks to counter-act. Make note of which direction you have to hold the sticks. For example, if the copter is yawing to the left, you have to hold the yaw stick slightly to the right to counteract.
5. Land. Use the trim switches (note: NOT SUBTRIMS) to trim in the inputs you had to put in with the sticks. Example: if the copter was yawing to the left, put in a few clicks of right yaw trim.
6. Repeat until the copter hovers pretty well with the sticks centered.

joshuabardwell

Mentor
Id say you dont have your esc connected in the right order

I'm not sure there's any way the copter would fly at all if this was the case. Typical symptom of having the motors plugged in wrong is that the quad immediately flips over on throttle up.

alnaader88

I have check all motors and esc all are ok M1&4 CW M2&3 CCW ...but I found out M4 not spinning same speed with other three . it run constant around 10% till 50% throttle then it speed up after 50% throttle but still not like the others .
I swap between all motors and motor 4 but still M4 on kk board has the same issue .. how to fix that im using firmware 4.7 kapteinkuk .
really my brain will blow up :confused: what can I do ?? can someone help me ???