Help my flight controller stopped working

JackNZ

From the land down under
My Mateksys F405 AIO stopped working. I was flying along and i had a bit of a crash landing, it touched down (not to hard) and fliped over. Now when I plug in the battery the ESC's initialize (3 beeps), but the flight controller and video doesn't start up. However when I plug the flight controller into the computer it turns on and connects to Betaflight just fine. I have looked at the flight controller and I cant see ant broken components.
It was in a 3 inch quad with a 3 cell battery which was at 11.0V after the incedent.

JackNZ

From the land down under
The lights don't do anything when I plug in the battery but they light up when connected to the computer

Last edited:

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Probably some sort of physical damage from the crash which took out the voltage regulator. Unfortunate with these AIO boards, one thing dies and it's pretty much trash.

JackNZ

From the land down under
I have just noticed while the 2 LED's next to the USB aren't going when you plug in the battery there is another that is glowing but not very much.

JackNZ

From the land down under
nope, sorry, nothing
I don't no what I should do, I cant afford to buy new parts every time I go flying

Last edited:

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Unfortunately breaking and repairing are a fairly big part of the hobby, especially when starting out. The easiest way to build skills without killing your bank account is to fly a simulator, but everyone crashes.