Help with s-15 apprentice

jpandrewsd

Hey guys,

I'm not certain what the issue could be with my s-15 apprentice, but basically I have about 5 flights total with the aircraft and randomly tonight I decided to plug in one of the batteries to tinker with it. Upon plugging in the battery, everything appeared to be working fine, the loud noise made by the aircraft went off upon plugging the battery in, but the rx didnt seem to want to stay on. The LED light would blink rapidly in the beginning(about two times), but would stay off after that and I could not connect my TX.

How do I trouble shoot this issue? I'm assuming the ESC is fine because the servo's as well as the loud connection noise go off upon plugging the battery in.

Thanks,

John Andrew

jamboree1

First i'd make sure the battery has sufficient voltage, if it does then try to rebind the plane, Sometimes planes lose their bind with no apparent reason

jpandrewsd

Unfortunately I'm unable to bind the aircraft because the RX doesn't want to turn on. The rx will just flash quickly once and then remain off.

Zarich12

If it were me, I would check the voltage of the airplane battery, check the voltage of the batteries in the transmitter, and check that the bind plug isn't plugged in. As said above, be sure the transmitter is powered on first, then the receiver. Lastly, check for corrosion of the batteries in the transmitter.