Horizon Indoor Electric Festival - Columbus, Ohio

Kwilletts

Will anyone be flying at the Horizon Indoor In Columbus Ohio??? I am super excited as I have never been. I am looking forward to flying time as our LHS didn't have any indoors last year. Wish the mini's plans would be available soon so I can build ( or buy at the show... hint hint hint) one of these for the event. That way when I leave and go crash at my in laws house in the evening I have a build project to work on and help me keep my sanity :applause:.....

http://www.horizonindoor.com/

510thousandths

Just someone else.
Mentor
I am, or was, hoping to. I have plans to go, but my girls will be going to soccor turneys that weekend. Sooooooo...depending on how that goes I may be there sunday, or I may just be there friday...to many things in the air right now. I don't know how the brackets look, but if she does well this saturday, Then i may be able to make saturday...

So the short answer is, I hope to be there for one day.

Never flow in there before either, so that should be interesting. Also have to figure out, plane wise, what I can fly there...beast 3d maybe...unless Josh B. is there and decides to kill another one (ala alex zvada), maybe a Radical rc mini bipe, I might get a flatter prop so that it doesn't fly so fast, or...I'm on my way to Radical RC in just a moment and might pick up a slow stick kit and maybe make a bipe with skis...depends on what they have in stock.

I could always bring the wifes mini vapor along as well...or maybe I just might pick something up there...

510thousandths

Just someone else.
Mentor
I'm going with my wife and son, are the FT guys going to be there?

They (Josh B and family, and Peter) got there late today with all their merch...They will be there flying and selling tomorow.(saturday)

The aircraft carrier will also be there!

aldalo

Alan
Horizon Indoor FT Videos

Here's some video I took of the Flitetest crew , Saturday at Horizon Indoor Electric Festival .
Had a great time, met Chris & Wayne ! (FT Afterhours)

CirclePlane.JPG

Attachments

• CirclePlane.JPG
    CirclePlane.JPG
    605.4 KB · Views: 37