how do larger quads handle wind?

jipp

Unfortunately (at least in this particular regard), I live in Europe, and we get the short end of the stick when it comes to RC hobby. There are very few stores here, and the ones there are stock very little, and mostly no-name or toy brands. Shipping from the US, while possible, simply isn't practical.

In Germany, there is always customs. Always. Even when you think you've found a way around it, there are customs, and they keep strange opening hours, long lines, and have a single office for a town of 5 million people. That office is on the other end of town. =(

yeah man its expensive to ship items across the lake. i found out first hand. thug frames had a sale for there "thug custom elite upgraded to 5mm arms" i liked the frame/design and all the crashes it took.. it was like a flying tank.. i did not realize how much of a hit i was gonna take till after i hit pay for my paypayl invoice.. laughs.

the sale was 90.00 euro plus 12.00 shipping royal air mail. the total came to 167.00 USD.
i was excited to start the build and order parts last month. now i just do not have the drive to even look at it. maybe its buyers remorse? laughs. anyhow.. i guess im just not feeling well.. i have a bad leg and its been keeping me up for last 3 days.. lack of sleep is gonna beat me down.. sooner or later tho i figure my body will h ave to shut down.
the money conversion sucks man. :( even tho you would get a better deal, they probably charge more for shipping to you than 12.00?
chris.

Last edited: