M.talha

Hey there i hope you guys are doing wonderful! i posted a while back asking if there were any plans regarding the shinden and on that post someone suggested me to learn CAD and make my own plans so thats what i did i started learning CAD firstly on fusion 360 and then switching over to other softwares as well.
i made my first ever rc plane using fusion 360 its was basically for a local rc plane designing competition and i had to design some unique features to have an edge over the others the unique feature was that of wing mounting mechanism that being said down below is the design i came up with it looks really basic offcourse because this is my first ever design so theres not much to expect. for the airfoil i used the trusty clarkyl i forgot the taper ratio of the wing as this was a really long time ago. the main issue that i encountered was the cg and i still have issue with Cg when designing a plane so any sugestion or guide on that would be really helpful. oh and the entire fuselage + tail was made using 6mm and 3mm balsa wood while the wings were made using fiberglass
4.PNG
1.PNG
6.PNG
IMG-20230626-WA0033.jpeg
IMG-20230626-WA0037.jpg
IMG-20230707-WA0050.jpeg

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Hey there i hope you guys are doing wonderful! i posted a while back asking if there were any plans regarding the shinden and on that post someone suggested me to learn CAD and make my own plans so thats what i did i started learning CAD firstly on fusion 360 and then switching over to other softwares as well.
i made my first ever rc plane using fusion 360 its was basically for a local rc plane designing competition and i had to design some unique features to have an edge over the others the unique feature was that of wing mounting mechanism that being said down below is the design i came up with it looks really basic offcourse because this is my first ever design so theres not much to expect. for the airfoil i used the trusty clarkyl i forgot the taper ratio of the wing as this was a really long time ago. the main issue that i encountered was the cg and i still have issue with Cg when designing a plane so any sugestion or guide on that would be really helpful. oh and the entire fuselage + tail was made using 6mm and 3mm balsa wood while the wings were made using fiberglass View attachment 243110 View attachment 243111 View attachment 243112 View attachment 243113 View attachment 243114 View attachment 243115
Well Done!!!