I finally bought some dominators! Any recommendations?

saleezy

I finally got enough cheese together for some fat shark dominator v3s! I've been watching YT bids and stuff on what to get... but, do any of yall have any recommendations on some good RX, TX and stuff for it?

Thanks in advance! I'm pretty new so don't want to order thr wrong stuff!

J

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Take a peek at Rotor Riots videos they have several vids up regarding different receivers for the Fat Shark goggles. Steel, Skitzo, and I believe Stingerswarm also have personal videos about their pros and cons and why they use or don't use different modules.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I went with the Skyzones when I chose mine simply because comparable Fat Shark's make you pay 100+ dollars over other goggles and then they make you buy the receiver separately. They should at the very least had a base receiver and then the option to get better ones for the price point they are at. I probably would have got the Fat Sharks. But that's just me being old n grouchy I suppose.

saleezy

Thanks for the tips fellas! I ended up getting the race band non-diversity reciever for thr Fatties. I didn't even see that one you posted. I wanted to look at the sky zone and really consider them but was unable to try them out at any shop -- thry were always sold out. I tried to play it safe and go with one I knew was good. But ugh at having to buy a separate receiver... wish they did just give me a low end one with it. This hobby is $$$.... no wonder my parents would never buy me anything for it as a kid. :)