I need help with my Radiomaster T8 lite

Zackary Bogard

Hello, I need to reverse my servos but I haven't figured out how to switch this yet with my current transmitter if anyone knows how to do this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Hello, I need to reverse my servos but I haven't figured out how to switch this yet with my current transmitter if anyone knows how to do this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Is it running into openTX? If so then go into outputs and there should be reverse checkbox. Check that and you should be good

Zackary Bogard

It doesn’t have programming so I am not sure. You would probably need to do it manually, or with a servo reverser. I would recommend getting a programmable transmitter like the flysky fsi6x or the radio master tx16s

I will probably try the servo reverser and if that doesn't work I will see if I can buy a better transmitter.

synjin

Elite member
If you go for a new transmitter I really like my Jumper T Lite with the 4in1 module, and use I it with inexpensive FlySky receivers (I started out with an FS-I6 transmitter). Of course, I like the game style transmitters. My other transmitter is a FlySky NV-14 Nirvana.

Bricks

Master member

You can remove your servos and install them so they work in the correct direction, before computer radios this is how it was done.