I'm a Shark!

sundown57

Legendary member
now that I finished the shark I started looking around for my next project. I am noticing that other than the shark, eclipson and a couple different spitfires im not finding many printable planes. Am I just not looking hard enough or are there just not very many? I like building older ones, like WWI and II. biplanes and monoplanes from the turn of the century but nothing for free plans. I even looked for something like just braces so I could cover it with shrinkwrap but can't find anything like that either. Anyone know of some fun planes to print?

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
now that I finished the shark I started looking around for my next project. I am noticing that other than the shark, eclipson and a couple different spitfires im not finding many printable planes. Am I just not looking hard enough or are there just not very many? I like building older ones, like WWI and II. biplanes and monoplanes from the turn of the century but nothing for free plans. I even looked for something like just braces so I could cover it with shrinkwrap but can't find anything like that either. Anyone know of some fun planes to print?
Design some!

OliverW

Legendary member
Checkout 3dlabprint. I think I am going to buy the files for a 48" edge from them

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Mission Accomplished!

20200222_021931(0).jpg

I've been at it for nearly a month of constant printing. Her birthday is today, and it's ready to go! :D

Now it's time to print a darn plane! I've got wing L-1 printed, and am currently printing L-2. I'll throw up some pics later, just because.