In Chad's basement

...No updates from David in quite some time here. I'm worried for him, I can only imagine what horrors he's had to endure for sneaking us all the great pictures!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I thought so when Chad uploaded that picture of cutting through Ken on facebook!

I am sure that will give some nice FPV footage to share :)

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I could see "love" because it was exciting. It was different. And likely it was not game ending. The FT guys seem to be VERY familiar with repairing crashed planes. One of the Joshes especially, is used to losing canopies. I won't point fingers or name names though... :D

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I could see "love" because it was exciting. It was different. And likely it was not game ending. The FT guys seem to be VERY familiar with repairing crashed planes. One of the Joshes especially, is used to losing canopies. I won't point fingers or name names though... :D

Should you say... I won't point finger or name "last names" HAHAHA

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D

Yeaaah I get what you mean now. And yeah that particular person ahhhmmmm. I don´t wanna say any names but we both know who it is now :D

ifly4I

I say love because it made some great footage. Any crash you can't walk away from without a laugh or two then you should change hobbies.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I wonder what happened with this. I really want to know!

img_1201.jpg

rosgana

Davis, you gift a new "colour" in that episode.... I visit your site because of your shirt and the link site on that Video!

Go Dave! Just saw your flight with a tricopter under high supervision of Chad! Glad to see you out and about again. For everyone else that reads this post the video is on flitetestgremline channel and called "Tricopter Tower diving". By the way, what is the big long trench for in the video? Electrical lines to the tower? Do you know when the advanced FPV is coming out?

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
Hey all,
I know this might seem like a bad place to post this, but why can't I view any of the pictures on this and only this thread?
Thanks,
Foam

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
Hmmm. Swedish sunburned slapbetter, would you be so kind in your Swedish awesomeness to repost some of these pics?