In your videos: English for non-native speakers

zawusel

Hello.

I'm sure you have a lot of foreign viewers of your videos. I know, that you cannot simply change your articulation. However, I would like to ask you to speak a little bit slower (especially Josh Bixler).

Thanks

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
They are considering subtitles for other languages, at least according to the last podcast. And Josh has admitted he speaks too fast, but he's just so passionate about the hobby that talking about it makes him excited about it, and causes him to gush.

zawusel

Subtitles in different languages would be great. For many people it would be enough to have English subtitles (which are MUCH easier to make for you). The automatic subtitles are useless of course. I often watch movies in English with English subs. The last one was "The Big Lebowski". Alone for the reason how they pronounce "Dude".

Starssadar

The Dude abides indeed!

I totally agree with the English subs, it would be a great plus. It would be enough for many non English speaking people, great for the deaf or hearing impared and for when you can't watch the show with the volume up!