Just Added a Mini Scout to the Fleet

Gryf

With winter well and truly here, and Christmas break ending this week, I was getting fidgety to build something; so I whipped up a Scout from some foam remnants. I'm still waiting on the electronics. Now it will gather dust with the rest of my planes until the weather's tolerable again...

Gryf

work_area_3.jpg

Last edited:

Gryf

It's colored tape, actually. I think it's vinyl, 3/4" wide. I've used the stuff to accent several models, with the strips laid side by side with no overlaps. I got it at one of the local craft stores, but I've forgotten the brand. It's not identified on the roll.

Cheers,

Gryf

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Nice looking Scout Gryf. I built and flew mine in a school gym a couple weeks ago. Flew many batteries through it and brought it back in one piece. Fun little plane.

Failed God

Learning to fly
I'm planning on putting my scout together and maidening it today. but mine doesn't look anywhere near as good as yours. Also i have never flown rc before so i doubt it will be in one piece at the end of the day.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
I'm planning on putting my scout together and maidening it today. but mine doesn't look anywhere near as good as yours. Also i have never flown rc before so i doubt it will be in one piece at the end of the day.
good luck don't be down if you crash