Just ordered my FT Viggen and Gear!!

Shambopyro,

Plenty of people have had good luck with the package. I had to work on mine quite a bit BUT once I got it sorted out I was really impressed with the power it developed. When you get it, you may see some rubbing on the inside of the duct (they say thats normal). My unit may have been the exception as my fan was rubbing on the duct when I turned it by hand - If you get one like that I wouldn't mess with it - just exchange it and get a new one, you'll save yourself alot of frustration. I did get quite an education with mine though!

Robin

raptor3dpilot

Well I must admit that I am a dummy! I wanted to buy a watt meter so I was checking out HobbyKing to try to save some cash. I did some research and decided to go with the Watts Up meter. I finally received it today since I had to order it from the international warehouse (USA was out of stock). I opened it up and the package said "Made in the USA"! Haha oops. I checked amazon and it was on there for the same price and free shipping through amazon prime. :) oh well, make sure you fully do your research first on all aspects!