Looking for a deal on Ender 3 v2

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a deal on an Ender 3 v2. Can someone point me in the right direction. I waited to long to pull the trigger on the deal that I saw from Walmart. Walmart price was $230. Now it is $245.

All input is welcomed,
Al

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
looks like that might be a good deal, looks like Ender 3 v2 are about $280 on Amazon. You could check one of the banggood/aliexpress type sites if your willing to wait on shipping, etc.

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I did a searching and found this deal. $239 and free shipping. The site is called, 3D Printers Bay from Hawthorne, CA 90250. Does anyone know anything about this site or have any info on them ?

ColoFlyer

I have an Ender 3V2, but I might consider this if I needed to save some money.
This is an Ender 3 V2 Clone, that might possibly be an option.

kilroy07

Legendary member
I have an Ender 3V2, but I might consider this if I needed to save some money.
This is an Ender 3 V2 Clone, that might possibly be an option.

I like the line of the first video "The cheapest printer I could find on Amazon".....
(The old adage holds true "You get what you pay for")
From the video, both machines seem to have issues just not the same issues.

I really like/trust Thomas Sanladerer and you might benefit from checking this out.

I'm not saying don't get the Aquila... But I am saying do your research and if you go for the cheapest expect the cheapest.

I will add, I personally have seen a drop in quality from my Ender 3V1 and the 5Plus... My 3V1 has been chugging away without issue for years now. My 5+ arrived with issues and took a week and several replacement parts to get up and running.

ColoFlyer

I like the line of the first video "The cheapest printer I could find on Amazon".....
(The old adage holds true "You get what you pay for")

I really like/trust Thomas Sanladerer and you might benefit from checking this out.

If you like and trust Thomas Sanladerer, then you might also like the Elegoo Neptune 2 printer he reviews and that sells for $180.00 on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08T8RSGR2/?tag=lstir-20

At the end of this video Thomas says that if he were to choose between the Ender 3 v2 and the Neptune 2, he would choose the Neptune 2.

Don't get me wrong, as I mentioned before I have an Ender 3 v2 and really like it, and would probably still choose the Ender, but
this just another possibility that is available to someone that is looking for a good quality printer at a lower price than the Ender 3 V2.