looking for a FliteFeast thread

Psalmbody

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot.
We went to flitefest last year and loved it but stayed in a hotel. We would much prefer to stay on the grounds, but do not own a motor home or trailer and way too old to tent it, lol
Does anyone know of a rental busness or even someone willing to rent a trailer, that could be brought to the grounds ready and waiting for us, with AC.
Thank you for your help

DharanFlyer

I reached out to Neff Bros RV that the guys mentioned last year. They had availability and had a special running if you mention Flite Test/Fest when you contact them.

I came in here expecting to hear about a giant feast for FliteTest fans. I expect something should happen at FliteFest of a potluck variety.

Sadly I can't make it out from WA this year but I really wish I could go.

jhitesma

Some guy in the desert
Mentor
Here I thought you were hoping to plan a potluck at FliteFest :D

Or resurrect the first FT spinoff:

Though the crews taste in food does scare me sometimes....

Sorry I can't help with RV rentals in Ohio. Know a few places out here in AZ but don't think those would do you any good :D

airhawk

Crashing Ace
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot.
We went to flitefest last year and loved it but stayed in a hotel. We would much prefer to stay on the grounds, but do not own a motor home or trailer and way too old to tent it, lol
Does anyone know of a rental busness or even someone willing to rent a trailer, that could be brought to the grounds ready and waiting for us, with AC.
Thank you for your help

i think neffbros

Psalmbody

haha, sorry for the spelling mistake, but I am a big fan of the 3 F's Food, Fun and Fellowship

3063 Greensburg Rd
North Canton, OH 44720
Local: 330-896-8977
Toll Free: 800-996-9945
This place seems to be the closest, but they will not deliver. Only option is to rent RV and drive it down and back.
Would like to bring my two dogs, so having a place for them to go is nice and my wife really liked how relaxed the other wives looked reading books, painting and just enjoying the great location.