• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Help! Make money with the hobby

Bricks

Master member
In your position and age I think your best bet is go thru the neighbor hood and talk to all your neighbor's and see if they don`t have odd jobs you can do. Especially if you have elderly people in the neighbor hood, maybe they need help on trash day or yard work or what ever. Many times people see some initiative will find things for you to do, do not see that much in young people any more. When you do find work then do it to the best of your ability and quickly, do this for a few neighbors and the word will spread and you may have more work then you can do, but it takes time and effort.

In your position and age I think your best bet is go thru the neighbor hood and talk to all your neighbor's and see if they don`t have odd jobs you can do. Especially if you have elderly people in the neighbor hood, maybe they need help on trash day or yard work or what ever. Many times people see some initiative will find things for you to do, do not see that much in young people any more. When you do find work then do it to the best of your ability and quickly, do this for a few neighbors and the word will spread and you may have more work then you can do, but it takes time and effort.
Thanks for the tip, I will try
for now I am avoiding needing to buy new electronics by designing my own planes, which takes longer than building someone else's.

I think, especially how young some of us are, finding people is probably the best thing to try and do for the future. In this pandemic the need, I would say, for people is amplified even more so than under normal circumstances. If we can find the mentors and friends that can help carry us along the way forward then we can survive, in the hobby and in life.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
And you’ll notice that he never mentioned their ages or species. I met some “girls” at the field a few weeks ago; one was 6 months old and a club member’s granddaughter, and the other was the club president’s dog. 😂
Just haaaaaadddddd ta go there dint ya :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: