Matthew's Carnage & Success Thread & Random stuff

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
So on Sunday I wrecked my 130% old speedster, I made 3 mistakes...
#1: I wasn't flying 3 mistakes high.
#2: I was flying on full throttle.
#3: I turned way to tight...

So basically it went into a super steep dive.... I had no elevator control (flexy pushrods) ...
I managed to recover about 50cm from the ground.... But with the vertical momentum and horizontal momentum... I hit the ground smack on the bottom... Ripping the lower fuse off. ( wing intact, prop intact, duck tape covered power pod snapped, and firewall bent... Battery & electronic s fine)

On the bright side of things....
#1: I found out why the range on my tx was soooo trashy . I was missing a 1/4 of my antenna..... Once fixed t was amazing....

#2: the #1, reason is also why in the past my motor was running very rough ( accelerating and decelerating in quick succession). Now with the antenna replaced it flies amazing.

#3: I now get to build a new trainer plane... 170 ~180% ft commuter

@The Hangar @Timmy @cdfigueredo

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
I see there’s a plane missing from your hanger, u seriously need a ft arrow, the best flying plane I’ve ever flown, I was sceptical of wings for a long time but there awsome.(or maybe you’ve had an arrow before, I dunno)

Timmy

Legendary member
I see there’s a plane missing from your hanger, u seriously need a ft arrow, the best flying plane I’ve ever flown, I was sceptical of wings for a long time but there awsome.(or maybe you’ve had an arrow before, I dunno)
Agreed :D