Mein thread. (A scratch build a month challenge)

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
I had the best flight of my entire career this evening! Finally achieved my goal of just picking the plane out of the air while prop hanging. I actually managed it 4 times in a row too. 3d airplanes are just so much fun.

OliverW

Legendary member
Been doing some work on a scratch build. The fuselage is covered right now, going to finish the build tonight, and run it tomorrow. Looking like a Sunday maiden is going to happen
IMG_20220303_203532191.jpg

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
it runs on a gremlin motor imo your better off scaling down the flerkin plans down to about 70ish percent and calling it a day
I don’t want to go through the work🤣 I’ll just have to find a prop for it I think. Sure the f isn’t that much bigger.

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Just a thought. Nitro might become scarce. We have 2 gallons rn but it could disappear. The Morgan fuel websites down so I couldn’t find were it’s made. How’s your stash squirreltail?

WillL84

I'm a 1 lol. I've done tons of RC trucks (mostly nitro) in the past and I had a Blade CP that I could never get more than an inch off the ground for some reason. My Legacy V2 is my first plane, waiting for the nice weather to come so I can finally take it out for its maiden (after I get some wheel weights and load up the nose to get the CG set)