Mein thread. (A scratch build a month challenge)

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Shame the sbach isn’t as responsive as I would like, any tips? It has a flat wing so that might be the culprit.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Any pics? I’d like to see it.
rudder has size just lacks authority
WIN_20220305_18_57_09_Pro.jpg
WIN_20220305_19_00_57_Pro.jpg
WIN_20220305_18_56_12_Pro.jpg
ignore the dis-attached cowling, i had some fun at the flying field.

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Just go a few mistakes high and go for it
But go for what? I’m quite confused. Ooooh your talking about rolling harriers. (That took me forever) I dunno. Seems really hard🤣 I think it would be a little easier with a heavier plane than what I’m running. Definitely a stunt I want to learn. What’s that little plane you got for areobatics again?

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
But go for what? I’m quite confused. Ooooh your talking about rolling harriers. (That took me forever) I dunno. Seems really hard🤣 I think it would be a little easier with a heavier plane than what I’m running. Definitely a stunt I want to learn. What’s that little plane you got for areobatics again?
I'd get a jta for learning 3d, they fly incredible and are very light making them super easy to fly

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
I'd get a jta for learning 3d, they fly incredible and are very light making them super easy to fly
Do any of these profiles actually have airfoil? Or the all just flat. That’s one thing I think it’s really cool about my balsa profile. Sometime I want to get one of these foam profiles. Mines the e flite 330. Long discontinued.
0507C52F-7832-42CA-B773-9C80F5EEDCD1.jpeg

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
Do any of these profiles actually have airfoil? Or the all just flat. That’s one thing I think it’s really cool about my balsa profile. Sometime I want to get one of these foam profiles. Mines the e flite 330. Long discontinued. View attachment 220907
No, they don't need to. At this scale and how they're intended to fly all the airfoil would do is add more drag and make the airplane heavier.

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Fl is nice and green again. It’s suppose to freeze again tho, hopefully doesn’t kill everything off😕

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Has anybody built a foamboard profile plane? I have a f pack that’s not in use. I could try building it without the paper on, surely it would be light enough.