MetallDanny

but you still have not addressed that whole..

"Can I haz yer old stuff" thing. ;)

normally i sell my stuff and give it tho (child) - charity
Rolf venz (Germany - Bexbach) always collect for those kind of things :)
he organize 1 or 2 big FPV Races a year
every year he picks a new charity .. very cool of him !!!!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yes that is :cool: Have you not heard of the "Save the Bill (me) Foundation"? :p I like Rolf. He is funny as all get out. You and he are on my daily youtube check for new videos list. I like the fact he is out there doing things with his son and including him on his RC journey. I like watching all you guys out there at FPV Acres ripping and racing to. That's an awesome track.

So are you used to the new team after spending some time with them? I am not up on race teams as much as I probably should be since that is kind of my end goal for the time and money spent learning how to fly and set up gear properly. I will probably maybe this summer try and set up a local MulitGP team to break into racing since the nearest one is over 50+ miles away and too far for the shoe leather express. Time will tell for that though. It takes more then one person to be a team and so far I have only met an ambulance driver that flys a phantom, and a kid down the street with a syma x5 he brings out once in a while.

I did meet a Sheriff last summer that wants to learn to fly so he can qualify to use the two new drones their department got for surveillance and S.A.R. so maybe that will pan out in a new direction too.

I know you are busy so yakkin with me here is not being productive for you so congratz on making the team once again. :applause:

MetallDanny

Haha Yes Rolf is AWESOME .. (a cool dude in real life tho)
when i race on his Events .. he always have a bed for me lol

The Team mates from me live all over the world
so i'm not used tho them haha .. only skype and Slack
i only meet with Boris.B XY.FPV BanniUK and Rolf Venz from TEAM-MRP !!!

I hope you have Fun in the summer Bro
I really appreciate your cool comments always
Thank you :cool::cool:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell us you are not going the way of DRL. I am hoping that your new videos with the indoor courses are an actual organised faction for FPV and not the "Running Man" hyped up "reality TV" thing DRL seems to be. You are far too cool to be part of an FPV soap opera. (please don't take this too seriously)

I just got over being sick and have revived my 6 inch Versacopter build since I fried my Aliens KISS FC in the last month or so. Ill be posting an LOS vid shortly for that. The new KISS FC says it is out for delivery so that should be in the mail in about an hour so Ill have that quad back. Picked up some cyclone props so I can push it a little further now good weather is coming more frequently.

Always great to see new videos of what you can do.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wow bro that was a great edit. Your skills are growing again. For me Bills law has struck yet again. Replaced my FC to get back in the air and I have been chasing the tune only to find the bearings in my front to motors are getting sloppy the shafts can rock slightly now. AND I killed my action camera. I broke the lcd a long time ago and it worked fine now it sometimes will record or sometimes it powers itself off after 30 or so seconds.

Do you bother replacing bearings in your motors or just swap them out for new? If you do what bearings do you get and where? I am flying the Lumenier 2350's common in a full Kiss Alien build.

MetallDanny

For me Bills law has struck yet again. Replaced my FC to get back in the air and I have been chasing the tune only to find the bearings in my front to motors are getting sloppy the shafts can rock slightly now. AND I killed my action camera. I broke the lcd a long time ago and it worked fine now it sometimes will record or sometimes it powers itself off after 30 or so seconds.

LOL welcome tho the DRONERACING World ;)
.. sometimes i wreck this in 1 Heat of a Race :black_eyed::black_eyed: haha

and no i dont swap bearings .. normally only motors
but with the Brotherhobby's i have big luck .. some motors are 5months old and still Rocking !!!