Mighty Mini Master Series Spitfire

Wildthing

Legendary member
Why have instructions for a Beta if no builders are building :eek:

This could easily go in circles here lol
To cold to build, you sent us your crappy weather. :censored::censored::censored::censored:

I do see you really trying to push that Kitfox :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I have the plans on a smart stick, just have to take it down to Staples to let them do the printing. I hate cutting and taping that many pages together :D

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
To cold to build, you sent us your crappy weather. :censored::censored::censored::censored:

I do see you really trying to push that Kitfox :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I have the plans on a smart stick, just have to take it down to Staples to let them do the printing. I hate cutting and taping that many pages together :D
Yea the plans changed a bit from what I built, first is that huge Grifflyer name on the title! :oops::LOL:

It is worked out that the changes were made to be more intuitive to put together mostly in the tail section. Not only beta building as far as the plans go but the wing is substantially different form what we are used to so the feedback on that is a priority for me as well. So performance wise I would appreciate the opinions as well. Plus its my first design to go public so yea i can't lie I am excited about it, who wouldn't be?

As far as the weather goes it is cold, I had to move my building operation more indoors from the garage where there is no heat. If it's minus 10-15 it isn't bad cuz it pulls heat from the house and will melt snow off the car. But now you need a parka and gloves to tolerate it. So I set up in the storage room with a space heater to take the chill out and seems to be good in there with a hoodie. Besides the times you cant fly are the times you build, to cold to build is a lame excuse bro, are you sure you are Canadian lol

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Yea the plans changed a bit from what I built, first is that huge Grifflyer name on the title! :oops::LOL:

It is worked out that the changes were made to be more intuitive to put together mostly in the tail section. Not only beta building as far as the plans go but the wing is substantially different form what we are used to so the feedback on that is a priority for me as well. So performance wise I would appreciate the opinions as well. Plus its my first design to go public so yea i can't lie I am excited about it, who wouldn't be?

As far as the weather goes it is cold, I had to move my building operation more indoors from the garage where there is no heat. If it's minus 10-15 it isn't bad cuz it pulls heat from the house and will melt snow off the car. But now you need a parka and gloves to tolerate it. So I set up in the storage room with a space heater to take the chill out and seems to be good in there with a hoodie. Besides the times you cant fly are the times you build, to cold to build is a lame excuse bro, are you sure you are Canadian lol
I've got to make sure nobody thinks you made the plans :LOL::p
Have you had any Beta builders begin testing? Isn't @The Hangar supposed to be building one? Or did he chicken out?

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I've got to make sure nobody thinks you made the plans :LOL::p
Have you had any Beta builders begin testing? Isn't @The Hangar supposed to be building one? Or did he chicken out?
I haven’t been building or flying much of anything as of late. All I’ve been able to do is a little on the T-28. @Fintail finished his part on the Evangel and passed it onto me to wire up. We have a window of time to fly next week so that’ll be my first priority. Then I’ll build the kitfox to replace the BW!

Wildthing

Legendary member

Old Canadian, winters are really becoming a hate :)

Keep your little space heater going and a couple hours before you plan on working in the garage open the door to the house (direct entry if you got) and let it throw some warm air in there. That's what I did in my old house and I could work in a t shirt.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Old Canadian, winters are really becoming a hate :)

Keep your little space heater going and a couple hours before you plan on working in the garage open the door to the house (direct entry if you got) and let it throw some warm air in there. That's what I did in my old house and I could work in a t shirt.
I got some decent counter space in the storage room. You gotta walk through the storage room to get to the garage anyway so everything is in reach. The garage isn't very well insulated so the space heater would be a waste of energy