Mighty Mini Master Series Spitfire

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Not to sway the conversation away lol, but how do you go about skinning a ribbed fuse?
Haha, this will actually get the thread back on topic.
It's probably not the most efficient method, but I what I do is: I'll cut out a piece of foam that is bigger than what I need, and start shaping it to sit on the fuse. After I'm satisfied with the fit I'll remove the part, and take the paper off the outside. I can then scan the piece of paper if it's not too big, or take a picture of it to draw a template for the plans. After I have a template for it I'll print it out and make sure it fits without needing any trimming.
I think I might have come up with a new way to get a good baseline by skipping the part where you use an oversized piece, but I haven't tried it yet...

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
IT FLEW!!
It flew great!! It needed a bit of down trim and right aileron trim, other than that it flies great! Really hard to stall and slows down really well I'm kinda bummed out because it was barely in focus, due to the heavy overcast, wasn't going to post it originally, but decided to anyway. If @Wildthing can post footage like that, than I can :p:LOL:

mach1 rc

Master member
IT FLEW!!
It flew great!! It needed a bit of down trim and right aileron trim, other than that it flies great! Really hard to stall and slows down really well I'm kinda bummed out because it was barely in focus, due to the heavy overcast, wasn't going to post it originally, but decided to anyway. If @Wildthing can post footage like that, than I can :p:LOL:
Great flight!! that was amazing

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
IT FLEW!!
No worries - it fit right in with the rest of your vids... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: