Mini Tri Test Build

jipp

I grew up on Buck Rogers reruns when Buster Crabbe played the lead. When I was 10 Erin Grey had me hook line and sinker...

Thanks, jipp. :)

yeah, she had be hooked to.. such a cutie. i dig the hair styles the women had in the 70,80s. :D the scifi show i grew up with that i guess would be consider my generation besides starwars would have to be V. i can remember watching that on a black and white TV. i would pretend to go to bed, and watch it. hhe.. i was young but it was a cool show.

yeah keep it simple twitch on naming.. let the owner name there frames.. i too suck at naming thing.. so i usually just go by brand.. unless a name sticks from a party or friends or something like that.. them are always the best names.. but none of my guitars have names.. if i would have to refer to them on stage id just say 1,2,3,4 etc. or color.
chris.

narcolepticltd

I unbuild stuff regularly
Twitchity how are you liking the orange rx compared to the lemon sat? How's the new video tx working out? I'm about to start shopping for an fpv set up in mine, so looking to you guys to see what's working out best before I make an order.

Twitchity

I haven't been able to tell any difference between the Orange and Lemon rxs yet, but I haven't done a range test to compare the two either. I'm still very much new to FPV and what equipment is good, so I am not the ideal person to find out what works the best. I haven't been able to get back out yet since I changed some settings on my FPV camera and installed my ImmersionRC CP antenna to see if my video feed gets darker as the camera stays on.