• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Monkey pictures

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor

It went up in the tree, then it fell down again; does that count?

This plane set me back $40. I wish I had never bought it, it lasted like 8 flights and then the wings ripped loose. Now I'm saving up for a Bixler...

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
Treetop Trio.jpg Sorry, couldn't resist! :D
I don't have any photos, but my maiden flight with the Bixler ended in a tree, with a shattered spar. That was the first of three times it's hugged a tree. But I never have trouble getting it down safe, I'm a tree climber by profession. :cool: Thats me on the left.

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
The ladder reached up to where the branches started. The plane was up more than twice the lengt of the ladder.

This one is not high at all - just "protecting" the pilot place.

con244

Treed Champ

Here's my treed Champ (in the yellow square). Took 4 days of trying and almost being arrested for hanging around the park to get down. Used a Long ladder and even longer pole with a hook on the end to knock it down in a couple of pieces. Some glue and a new set of tail feathers and we're good to go!
treed.jpg Image0080.jpg

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
A chainsaw would've been easier...
Det är en tall, eller hur pgerts?
Chainsaws and guns are no sport ;-)
A tall pine in the a.... called "fereporra" in our part of sweden.
I have to be careful with the language if i dont want to write in "the adult forum".

from the artistic forum - we just want to look up your skirt!!!!:p bubsteve
Upskirt pictures are banned - also in the adult forum according to the monkey.

This is not a tall.......

Just a bush.

But this..

Last edited: