Moynet 360 Jupiter (w/plans)

leaded50

Legendary member
Push-pull aircrafts was of a less common configuration, where a single conventional fuselage has an engine at either end; the Dornier Do 335 fighter and also Cessna Skymaster used the same arrangement. For light civil aircraft, the aim was to combine the performance of a conventional twin-engined aircraft with the ease of handling of a single-engined one.

As an executive transport with between four and seven seats, depending on engine power , the French made in the 60´s the Moynet 360 Jupiter. Only two prototypes was buildt.

Moynet Jupiter_d.jpg

I had some foamboard and a couple small motors laying around and decided make a "fast build" with conventional FT style , pretty square fuselage, as also the original plane had, and a single board wing.

DSC_0403.JPG

Last edited:

Timmy

Legendary member
Yeah its awesome! Are you gonna give it a proper paint job or just leave white with the marker stuff?

GrizWiz

Elite member
I redrew your plans to more ft style but I am not quite sure if I got the scale correct

Attachments

• Leaded50sV1Sheet1.pdf
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Leaded50sV1Sheet2.pdf
    19.5 KB · Views: 0

leaded50

Legendary member
I redrew your plans to more ft style but I am not quite sure if I got the scale correct
Thanks :)..... but yes, you got it in wrong size.. you made the wingspan around 1100mm :cool:. In one earlier post i mentioned used 300mm widt of rear stabilizer. On your plans it got 465mm.. i made a 100mm measure bar on each picture..
Anyway, i thank you! (..been fun made it that size too..?)

Have setup the motors with props, the servos, eg at moment, but looking for one ESC more... i know i should have it (somewhere) , and painted with what ive got back of color. And believed had a few Y-cables laying around.. seems need make a couple.

Last edited:

leaded50

Legendary member
still not found my extra ESC... ordered a new one,. Shares some pictures at least.

700mm wingspan, 450mm fuselage length, tot. weight without only battery 340g. Build in 5mm foamboard.
Set up with 5050 3 blade props and "counter rotating" action on each, that should fix if any thust-twisting at take off.
No rudder, just ailerons and elevator. CG pretty close to mid between top 1 and 2 in wingprofile.

DSC_0412.JPG
DSC_0414.JPG
DSC_0413.JPG

Last edited: