My version of the Flite Test Opening!

Longer Intro! Yes or No?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agent CAL

A lot of people on Youtube complained about the long intros. That's probably why they've switched.

I still like the idea of long video -> long intro though. :)

Heh, sounds like short attention span :rolleyes:

I liked the long intro because of the cinematic aspect. I like Flite Test to be different, like with the kind of production stuff that you wouldn't find anywhere else in RC. Sure, it's cool as another RC channel that happens to be a lot better than most, but I really appreciate the production grade element, and the storyline woven in. In that sense it's like a TV show, but on YouTube.

DharanFlyer

A lot of people on Youtube complained about the long intros. That's probably why they've switched.

I still like the idea of long video -> long intro though. :)

Was it ever quantified? In my experience those types of statements really mean a handful of people made a lot of noise.

Wounder if they could put a skip link in where it could be clicked if you don't want to watch it.

Agent CAL

Was it ever quantified? In my experience those types of statements really mean a handful of people made a lot of noise.

Wounder if they could put a skip link in where it could be clicked if you don't want to watch it.

Yeah YouTube tends to be like that. People who are fine with the intro aren't going to say anything, but the people who dislike stuff are going to make input. It's the same with product reviews too.

I like the skip button idea, that would be cool. Kind of like the new build videos, where you can skip to particular sections.