Naze32 Rev 6 Full NO RECEIVER INPUT!

Greetings all!

My electrohub spider quad was flying nicely with a KK2.1, but I decided to upgrade it to a Naze32.

I bought it from here: because I could get a full mag, baro, sonar version, and it was a pretty good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141943462470

Here's my issue, I am not getting any ailerion, elevator, rudder, throttle input! Only AUX1 is coming through! Weird, right?? :rolleyes:

I did a bit of research online, and found some issues using parallel PWM (what I'm using) with different firmware versions.

So I flashed (using cleanflight) versions 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, and 1.9. Each gave the same issue except version 1.9 gave me ailerion, elevator, and rudder, but no throttle! :confused: :confused:

Any ideas?

Here's some pictures of my connections.

photo_2016-04-23_19-57-38.jpg

photo_2016-04-23_19-57-48.jpg

pressalltheknobs

Posted a thousand or more times
Some thoughts...

If its NAZE rev 6 you need an up to date version of CleanFlight. Don't remember which off hand but older than November 2015 or thereabouts won't work. I have configuration 1.2.1 and Cleanflight 1.12.1 and I think it's recent enough although I don't have a REV6 to say for sure.

The next problem people seem to run into is selecting the correct channel order. I'm pretty sure the 9X uses AETR1234. the AETR ail,elv,thr,Rud are the first 4 channels on the RX so CH 1 signal on the RX goes to pin 1 of the RX header on the Naze and that is A. CH2 is E and pin2 etc. 1234 are the AUX channels and are CH5-8 on the RX.

In Cleanflight you need to select AETR1234 channel order. It may default to something else.

Hope that helps.

Some thoughts...

If its NAZE rev 6 you need an up to date version of CleanFlight. Don't remember which off hand but older than November 2015 or thereabouts won't work. I have configuration 1.2.1 and Cleanflight 1.12.1 and I think it's recent enough although I don't have a REV6 to say for sure.

The next problem people seem to run into is selecting the correct channel order. I'm pretty sure the 9X uses AETR1234. the AETR ail,elv,thr,Rud are the first 4 channels on the RX so CH 1 signal on the RX goes to pin 1 of the RX header on the Naze and that is A. CH2 is E and pin2 etc. 1234 are the AUX channels and are CH5-8 on the RX.

In Cleanflight you need to select AETR1234 channel order. It may default to something else.

Hope that helps.

Just tried it with v. 1.12.1 and configurator 1.2.1. :confused:

Same issue.

Screenshot of only the AUX1 channel moving, and nothing on any of the other channels.

Screenshot 2016-04-24 07.15.45.png

77katz77

Having this exact same problem and would love for someone to find a solution! I also tried it with only 1 channel plugged into the receiver (throttle) and it didn't respond. Haven't worked out yet which channel(s) do respond on AUX yet though.I tested the receiver with just with a motor and ESC and it worked fine so I know that's not the problem.

Habakkukk

Fly Eagles, Fly!
Having this exact same problem and would love for someone to find a solution! I also tried it with only 1 channel plugged into the receiver (throttle) and it didn't respond. Haven't worked out yet which channel(s) do respond on AUX yet though.I tested the receiver with just with a motor and ESC and it worked fine so I know that's not the problem.

It sounded like the above issue was firmware related. What firmware are you running on your naze? I recommend flashing the latest version of cleanflight or betaflight for starters.