New project, Textron SkyCourier

jfaleo1

Well I've been lurking for a while and probably will for a while more due to some things that need to be dealt with beside models, but for sanity sake I am working on something for fun, and because of what I do for a living I have access to some good data to work from.

The Model 408 Skycourier. Designed as a FedEx cargo hauler and 19 seat airliner. It is kind of cool and it's new, so it is a fun new build to try out my new actor software and maybe get a stand way off scale plane made.

SkyCourierAerial-1-768x513-1.jpg

whackflyer

Master member
Well I've been lurking for a while and probably will for a while more due to some things that need to be dealt with beside models, but for sanity sake I am working on something for fun, and because of what I do for a living I have access to some good data to work from.

The Model 408 Skycourier. Designed as a FedEx cargo hauler and 19 seat airliner. It is kind of cool and it's new, so it is a fun new build to try out my new actor software and maybe get a stand way off scale plane made.

View attachment 196858
Cool! I saw an unpainted one just like that a few weeks ago departing ICT.

whackflyer

Master member
Next time you are here in Wichita stop by the FlightSafety Maintenance training Facility and say hello. Were you just passing through?
I live about 3 hours west of Wichita and had an orthopaedic appt. in Wichita. Did a bit of plane spotting at ICT and happened to see the Courier when we were leaving. We drove right by FlightSafety too!

jfaleo1

I live about 3 hours west of Wichita and had an orthopaedic appt. in Wichita. Did a bit of plane spotting at ICT and happened to see the Courier when we were leaving. We drove right by FlightSafety too!
The building I am in is next to the Textron Service center on the East side of the Airport. Like I said I would be happy to talk if you want o stop by the next time you are around. Just send a PM and I will give you contact info so I can get some info to get you cleared and make sure I am free for a bit, let me know.

whackflyer

Master member
The building I am in is next to the Textron Service center on the East side of the Airport. Like I said I would be happy to talk if you want o stop by the next time you are around. Just send a PM and I will give you contact info so I can get some info to get you cleared and make sure I am free for a bit, let me know.
Cool, thanks for the offer! If I'm ever close to there I'd love to come!