Night Radian FT, Discontinued?

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
I was searching the FT Store for the Night Radian FT, and I cannot find it. Am I just searching incorrectly, or is it actually discontinued?
A friend was wanting to start flying and I have been making a basic list of planes for him to check out, FT included of course, but I can't find it for sale via FT/A-main.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Jason, one of the HH reps has already put out on RC groups that the umx and night radian are both getting some updates and will be available again later this year.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3105514-E-flite-Night-Radian-FT-2-0m-BNF/page61

Thank you!

"The Night Radian will be back later this year. Many of our most popular models are being “transitioned” to include newer generation Smart and forward programming capable receivers (the new Spektrum AR631 and 637TA in particular) because we can’t get the old Spektrum chips to produce the AR636 receiver anymore. When only the receiver changes, the new version usually shows up on our web site within a few days of the original version selling out. But some models, like the Night Radian, that are getting additional updates/upgrades may not show up again for a few months (it will be back again, better than ever, later this year). Unfortunately the AT-6 doesn’t fall into either camp...it was not popular and did not sell well enough to keep around even though we liked it
frown.gif
When the market speaks (proved by the actual sales numbers we see and the public can’t see of course), we discontinue models that don’t sell well enough to make room for new models instead. So if a model sticks around for many years, or would sell better with updates/upgrades, it will continue to be available!"