Hi everyone! This is my second chuck glider design and I am thrilled to release it to you all. Impress all your friends as you glide in style with your nnChuck F-16! Despite its sleek design, you'll see exceptional glide performance out of this little guy.
If you like this design make sure to check out my first chuck glider: nnChuckStang
WINGSPAN 12.2in | 310mm
FUSE 19in | 482mm
WEIGHT 1.3oz | 37g
(1) USD Nickel or 5g weight
(1) Adams Readi-Board (20"x30")
(1) BBQ Skewer
Free plans are available for download: CLICK HERE
1. Cut out pieces.
2. Glue on the right side doubler.
3. Glue in (1) USD Nickel and BBQ skewer in nose.
NOTE: For my international friends, you need 5g of weight in the nose.
4. Glue on left side doubler.
5. Crease wing/elevator.
6. Slide wing in from the back and then glue.
7. Glue nose and pinch to a point.
8. Go fly!