Hi everyone! This is my second chuck glider design and I am thrilled to release it to you all. Impress all your friends as you glide in style with your nnChuck F-16! Despite its sleek design, you'll see exceptional glide performance out of this little guy.
If you like this design make sure to check out my first chuck glider: nnChuckStang
WINGSPAN 12.2in | 310mm
FUSE 19in | 482mm
WEIGHT 1.3oz | 37g
(1) USD Nickel or 5g weight
(1) Adams Readi-Board (20"x30")
(1) BBQ Skewer
Free plans are available for download: CLICK HERE
1. Cut out pieces.
2. Glue on the right side doubler.
3. Glue in (1) USD Nickel and BBQ skewer in nose.
4. Glue on left side doubler.
5. Crease wing/elevator.
6. Slide wing in from the back and then glue.
7. Glue nose and pinch to a point.
8. Go fly!