Not clear on what EZ Bundle to choose first for kiddos.

m3mason

Hello, When purchasing the bundle for my homeschooling family, We did not understand that the bundles were sequential building on the Basix bundle. I bought the EZ Jets as our first bundle. Can you label them as "Level 1" "Level 2"... We wanted to buy the Basix first, but it was not in stock. So we bought this because we were starting up school and this was part of our science.

Another thought, since there is no guarantee that something will be in stock. Can the sequential lessons cross over to other sets? Can I purchase just the lessons and use it with my current set? I'd like my son to learn the foundation of flight before going forward with the EZ Jets.

Thank you.

Marc

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Hello, When purchasing the bundle for my homeschooling family, We did not understand that the bundles were sequential building on the Basix bundle. I bought the EZ Jets as our first bundle. Can you label them as "Level 1" "Level 2"... We wanted to buy the Basix first, but it was not in stock. So we bought this because we were starting up school and this was part of our science.

Another thought, since there is no guarantee that something will be in stock. Can the sequential lessons cross over to other sets? Can I purchase just the lessons and use it with my current set? I'd like my son to learn the foundation of flight before going forward with the EZ Jets.

Thank you.

Marc

It's best to contact FT via the Contact link on the FT Store - - - - - - - > CONTACT
Or use the STEM Store Support link - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > STEM SUPPORT
Also, there is a downloadable pdf STEM booklet for some info - - - > FT STEM BOOKLET