Old spitfire plans. Anyone recognize this logo?

RCMasterx

So I have found the planes for my first airplane. A 40 size spitfire circa 1990. I figured out during construction that this was a poor choice to learn RC flying. I still have the nearly finished plane hanging in my barn. Does anyone recognize the logo from the plans? As you can see, they are very fragile and I'm hoping to contact the maker and maybe get a new copy.
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19

RCMasterx

Can you read the names on the plans. That might help. Can't make them out fully from the picture. Also look for a copyright notice in small print somewhere on the drawing.
Thanks for your input.
I haven't seen any. I think I can open them fully if I repair with tape as I go along. I am really worried about damaging them more before I dive back in to finish the construction. I have built quite a few planes since this one and am fully confident I can finish the model with few obstacles. So many balsa kit companies have fallen to the wayside with the advances in foam and battery technology. Sad they are gone.

RCMasterx

Yeah Ram, I found that about Hobby Dynamics and it feels familiar but I couldn't find a solid connection either. Thanks.

pressalltheknobs

Posted a thousand or more times
here is a thread that may be of interest

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1139813

well the only interesting bit is

"Here is a quick update of my Spitfire. I manged to find the instruction book that came with it and I found out that it is the HD Sportee 40 with the wings and a few other parts rounded off. Thanks to a few members of the forums I now have the plans and the book to finish my build. Thank you everyone."

So he might be someone to contact if that is not enough info.