Help! Parts in fusion 360 are transparent!

GrizWiz

Elite member
The parts I am modeling in fusion are transparent while others are not! How do I fix this?
fusion.PNG

Corsair714

You have made them components instead of bodies, as far as I remember then what ever one is selected will be solid while the rest will be transparent. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that is what you did. There is either a setting for making the components not transparent or try making them bodies again. I haven't used fusion 360 for awhile so I might be wrong.

Corsair714

you see that little do beside motormount1? That means you have selected it which will cause the other components to become transparent. Unselect that dot by clicking on it and it should fix everything.

Corsair714

Nevermind that might not work for you. Sorry, I haven't used fusion for awhile. You have to somehow unselect it, but I don't remember how.

Corsair714

ok I figured it out. Click on plotterpartmotormount and select the dot beside it. That will make everything visible again.

GrizWiz

Elite member
Yeah I dont know it just stays the same i will just finish the other parts in another document!