Plan suggestions and testing

akimbo

Recently I have been a bit busy and have been limited on building new projects but I am still able to make plans. If you guys have any ideas for some designs and you are willing to test them out, I can try my best to send over some plans. Im excited to hear what you guys have in mind.

akimbo

I’ve wanted to do this for a while, 200% ft22! I would put on a 90mm edf or maybe 70mm idk
Ok, so an edf with the ft 22 style, where would the exhaust be? Would the edf unit and thrust tube be contained in the center? Also which edf, 70 or 90

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Recently I have been a bit busy and have been limited on building new projects but I am still able to make plans. If you guys have any ideas for some designs and you are willing to test them out, I can try my best to send over some plans. Im excited to hear what you guys have in mind.
Could you make a Lockheed constellation for four 2207 motors spinning 8” props, and with that going as big as possible?

akimbo

Could you make a Lockheed constellation for four 2207 motors spinning 8” props, and with that going as big as possible?
It is possible but the wing would need a considerable amount of strengthening. Also I’m not sure how strong a box fuselage would be.

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
It is possible but the wing would need a considerable amount of strengthening. Also I’m not sure how strong a box fuselage would be.
If you could design a master series style fuse I would appreciate it, and I can reinforce the wing with stuff like carbon fiber

Shurik-1960

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/rjzCcu7hUdKLXw I restored this model 4 times : servomechanisms break down in flight when performing sharp figures . I'm thinking of making this model with a flat convex profile and using 5mm foam during the manufacture of the fuselage and making beautiful rounding. This is a real hooligan in the sky, who can just walk on foot and go to the height of candles. I have not seen this model on this forum.It is easy to repeat it from the FT material.
MX 2 :

akimbo

If you could design a master series style fuse I would appreciate it, and I can reinforce the wing with stuff like carbon fiber
I am currently learning fusion 360 so I could try to do a master series fuse when I am more proficient, although there are a few methods I could try using illustrator. I will let you know how it goes

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
I am currently learning fusion 360 so I could try to do a master series fuse when I am more proficient, although there are a few methods I could try using illustrator. I will let you know how it goes
I already got some plans so I will rescind this request.