Please, give an idea on what plane i should build!!

leaded50

Legendary member
i see J. Overstreet have made the Douglas Skyraider, Martin AM Mauler, BTD-1 Destroyer,, or the Douglas XTB2D Skypirate All quite similar in design) .... why not the Curtiss_xf15c-1_stingray who is some similar,but others in bottom and tail?? lot more cool with mixed propulsion (prop and jet) )
Even the XB-42 Mixmaster, or the pretty unknown Douglas DS-312A fighter concept , both pushers is unique....

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Final two thoughts, I could give a hundred more but these are maybe up there in my list of considerables ; The XP-55 and the XP -77, the latter because its was originally made of wood and looks more like a racer than a fighter

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
just one more , the Ares:LOL::LOL:
1636582860153.png

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
I am gonna have to disagree with Leaded on this this one , I'm thinking 50 mm EDF is possible especially after watching this , its kind of a "ok yep I can make that happen" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. If I can find 3 good views of this at scale it will jump up to the next 3 to build list. "Can't be done " is not in the vocabulary.

I have just two on my mind but I've mentioned them before. Build or build not. There is no "try".
Burnelli UB-14B or Cunliffe-Owen OA-1 or a similar Burnelli.
oa1_in_flight.jpg
\

Willoughby Delta 9.
Willoughby Delta 9.jpg

Or if you get a flight stabilizer I want to see someone do something like this with the sci fi down-turned wings.:
Pxuxru-UserView-0.png

Also you might look into those Nazi prototypes. But you already know that.
Junkers JU-XXX.jpg

I am gonna have to disagree with Leaded on this this one , I'm thinking 50 mm EDF is possible especially after watching this , its kind of a "ok yep I can make that happen" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. If I can find 3 good views of this at scale it will jump up to the next 3 to build list. "Can't be done " is not in the vocabulary.
Wow.
Build or build not. There is no "can't".

Scotto

Elite member
I just ran across this plane on wikipedia Id never seen before last night. It was the Hawker Hurricane before they made it into a monoplane basically.
Not unusual enough? Shes pretty though:love::love::love:

Brian B

Elite member
I can just hear this conversation. "Say, wouldn't it be a great idea to make the pilot sit in a 360 degree plexiglass housing, and stick it inside the airspike of our French Ramjet?" Don't worry about good maneuverability with the model...
just overpower the hell out of it with a 90mm and go straight!

Screenshot_20211110-185817_Facebook.jpg

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
I can just hear this conversation. "Say, wouldn't it be a great idea to make the pilot sit in a 360 degree plexiglass housing, and stick it inside the airspike of our French Ramjet?" Don't worry about good maneuverability with the model...
just overpower the hell out of it with a 90mm and go straight!

View attachment 211518
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

leaded50

Legendary member
Final two thoughts, I could give a hundred more but these are maybe up there in my list of considerables ; The XP-55 and the XP -77, the latter because its was originally made of wood and looks more like a racer than a fighter
thwe XP-77 aint a bad idea......;):)