Poll for what people’s favorite mini plane is!

What should I, @musdang build next? (Minis)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
Anyone can put what plane someone else thinks they should build. (If this has already been done let me know!)
You can vote two times to spice up a bit!
For people who want two have there poll posted, just comment!

Last edited:

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
I put other, since my choice hadnt been up there. If you have been flying a mini mustang, then this next plane would be amazing. You should build the mini guinea!!

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
I put other, since my choice hadnt been up there. If you have been flying a mini mustang, then this next plane would be amazing. You should build the mini guinea!!
I thought about it but I don’t really want to get another motor and isn’t it a seaplane?

check_mark_026b.jpg
Wha-eva. I do what I want.

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
I have 3s 2200, 2s 800, 2s 280.
ok. then you can build... ta da, the full sized old speedster. I ran it off of 3s 1300s and 2200s on a f pack motor! also with the light 2s 800 itll probably fly to. As long as you dont crash precisely on the tip of the wing, it is the best plane I ever flew, also being the plane I got the most flights on. Though after I crashed it on its wingtip, it was fix crash, too heavy to fly...

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
ok. then you can build... ta da, the full sized old speedster. I ran it off of 3s 1300s and 2200s on a f pack motor! also with the light 2s 800 itll probably fly to. As long as you dont crash precisely on the tip of the wing, it is the best plane I ever flew, also being the plane I got the most flights on. Though after I crashed it on its wingtip, it was fix crash, too heavy to fly...
Really?!? I didn’t know a 2205 could do that! Even with a 3s 2200!! I’ll have to look into that!

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
I do have an old aeroscout motor

I was kidding because of your title, What People Should Build Next. You guys go decide what you guys should build next. :D
But then you say "What should I build next?" Good open question for the community. At least a couple suggestions will be good ones. (y)

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
I was kidding because of your title, What People Should Build Next. You guys go decide what you guys should build next. :D
But then you say "What should I build next?" Good open question for the community. At least a couple suggestions will be good ones. (y)
I thought other people within the thread could post polls. 😐