scratch built delta with dollar tree black foam board :(

Forest_jump

I Scratch built the ft delta and tried using the dollar tree black foam board. I would not suggest ever using the black foam board, when I attempted to fold it at all the paper would just peel off. I ended up having to add a lot of packing tape, Popsicle sticks, and paint sticks for rigidity because otherwise it would just not fly.but in the end I made it work.

mesolost

I don't seem to have issues with black either =\ but then again I go slow as heck now and take my time on every step. No more 3 hour scratch builds for me =p more like 3 days. I'm about to make a black FT-22 so I'll post a pic when it's done.

Forest_jump

Those look amazing! I guess I will just have to take take my time and really be careful with it if I decide to use the black again.

Forest_jump

I don't seem to have issues with black either =\ but then again I go slow as heck now and take my time on every step. No more 3 hour scratch builds for me =p more like 3 days. I'm about to make a black FT-22 so I'll post a pic when it's done.

Yeah I hear yah i've found that I tend to get way to far ahead of myself if I rush to get it done. Usually I take 3 to 5 hours for a scratch or kit build but I may take it even slower in the future.