Should I send you my first born?

Please fellas, rerelease the speed build kit for the Pietenpol!! I'll take 2 right away and then a few more to put in my stash!! I love this airplane but scratch building isn't the easiest for me with my old eyes. I beg you fine sirs!

Bo123

Elite member
Please fellas, rerelease the speed build kit for the Pietenpol!! I'll take 2 right away and then a few more to put in my stash!! I love this airplane but scratch building isn't the easiest for me with my old eyes. I beg you fine sirs!
The title is slightly misleading. I wish they would re-release the peitonpol too. If you can't wait, you can build it from the plans.

Can you explain the title however?
sure, its a joke down south, about giving up your firstborn child to get something you want. It's meant to mean "I'd really really, really like to see" the Pietenpol back on the speed build list in the store... Hope that clears up any misunderstanding, as my 36 year old son would probably not agree to the terms anyways. ( his brother might though)

Bo123

Elite member
sure, its a joke down south, about giving up your firstborn child to get something you want. It's meant to mean "I'd really really, really like to see" the Pietenpol back on the speed build list in the store... Hope that clears up any misunderstanding, as my 36 year old son would probably not agree to the terms anyways. ( his brother might though)
AH ok thanks. Makes more sense now!