Show me your work area, your work area.

Dodger

Jon Lajoie reference. not recommended for youngsters or anyone of a decent nature.

Any who-s-it! Wanted to get a peak at some of y'alls work areas. See were the magic happens. Tried a quick search to see if it's been posted before, but i'm too lazy to really dig through the results of my poor search engine skills so just created this.

Really i just want to brag about the setup i built of a scrap pallet I acquired from Ft Stewart's commissary some time ago that fits snugly in my barracks room. But hoping to gain some inspiration from some of y'all. I'll show first and hopefully one of you is willing to bite.

Got some new tools on the way too but what i really should be investing in is a cutting mat. Pretty certain they would prefer me to not use the laminate floor.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Mines a tad messy as I had a friend over for repairs and this is its current state of chaos

bench1.jpg

bench2.jpg

brettp2004

Ha! As soon as I read the title of this thread I could see the guy dancing to the referenced song. I'm glad others suffer from a messed up sense of humor like me...

Bayboos

This is my workbench as it usually looks "between the projects":

workbench.JPG

and this is how it fits into my entire "workshop area":

workshop.JPG

Pictures were taken at different occasions/times of day etc.; but as you can see it didn't change much :D

kacknor

Build another!
One particularly unorganized day, not too long ago. Ha!

Looks like this most of the time. Only the planes change... ;)

20151213_120753.JPG

JD