Simple Stick

Mdeman

Any idea when the simple stick Plans will be available.
I have a needle cutter and am looking forward to building it.
and they have been out of stock at Flight test.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Still no word from FT on when I can release them.

It's a shame, I love the giant builds, and since I cannot buy kits of them I am forced to free plans.

I've built maybe 20 plane from FT, mostly speed build kits. I watch their videos every week, and watching the giant Stick this week reminded me that I wanted to build a 6s4000 version. Can't buy a speed build, cannot get drawings. Can I even get a Monster Pack motor (if I remember the name right)?

w1lp33

Speaking of Monster stuff, has FT, you Sp0nz, or anyone else released any plans/files for the servo reinforcement plates or motor mounts the FT guys use on their Monster builds? I'm not building anything Monster yet, but would like to someday, and I notice all the monster builds have plywood plates the servos are screwed into.

Just curious is all. :)

w1lp33

I actually see they do sell the wood kits themselves for the motor mounts, control horns and servo plates.... but I'd curious about plans or stl's to cut/print my own...

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Probably, but that's not something that should be shared. The FT Simple Stick plans are intended for personal use only.

pinchflat

I just finished mine. I made a few changes.
First off I made it a V tail to save weight off the tail for CG reasons.
Then I clipped the wings to 26". I wanted a little more wing loading. I added wing tips for more of a dihedral feel.

235gr all up.
PXL_20230727_012352555~2.jpg