So, I think the Chinese tried to set me up...

Kogashuko

So my last shipment of props from Hobby King had been opened. Today I get this package in the mail...

IMG_20130729_155909 web safe small.jpg

Really?!?!?! Might have the DEA kick in my door any minute now over a quad frame!

baddox

HobbyKing likes to completely coat their packages with packing tape. It took me 10 minutes to open a tiny little package with a few little toy batteries in it.

Kogashuko

Yeh this one wasnt from Hobby King but I am worried that my shipments from China might look like I am getting something other than parts...

Cyberdactyl

Misfit Multirotor Monkey
My last order from HK got me a bit pissed. Not that it was their fault. . .

Amongst other items, I ordered two 750mm x 10mm square carbon fiber tubes. The package had "FRAGILE - HANDLE WITH CARE" but it was beat to hell, and one of the tubes had a 2" split on each end. I had to cut it off. I suppose I could have repaired it with some epoxy resin, but had none.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
That's not HobbyKing style. HobbyKing has always used small boxes for me, even for shipping a small KK board. My package from banggood (v929 quad) looked like that, though. I thought the same thing, looks like a pack of drugs :rolleyes: