So many puppies

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
All dogs are. Well maybe not chihuahuas so much but there is exceptions to every rule. :p Problems with dogs are ALWAYS owner instigated. They only want to be part of your pack and be loved. The protection part comes instinctively and people mistake making a dog mean as "teaching" it to be "protective" which is something that is already natural to them.

This has been a public service announcement we now continue with the originally scheduled content. :)

Crazy Goats

We had a family dog but she died 2 months ago. :( She was nearly 15 though so she had a good, long, happy life. Nice to see yalls pictures though. :)

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Awww sorry to hear mate. That hurts losing a pet but even more so one that was around that long. There are always other dogs somewhere looking for forever homes like that so maybe you could give another one that happy life.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Yeah last year I had to put down my cat of 17 years. Still stings when I run across photos in my library.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yes once a pet becomes family the memories run just as deep. I have had to put down several dogs for various reasons over the years. I still remember each one I have ever had and their individualism that made each one special.