• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SP0NZ - 3D Models Index

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Mentor
Hey @SP0NZ, is it just my device or are the combat spinner file links not there? No big deal, just wandering if I can get them somehow
I did not post them. Actually thinking of pulling the other one from Thingieverse too. If you do not get the print settings right, they tend to explode. I want to revisit the idea, but design one with a back plate instead of the open back that Bix asked for for the warbirds.

whackflyer

I did not post them. Actually thinking of pulling the other one from Thingieverse too. If you do not get the print settings right, they tend to explode. I want to revisit the idea, but design one with a back plate instead of the open back that Bix asked for for the warbirds.
Please revisit it and make ones that look great on the MS warbirds! I've been printing the Warbird ones at 85% for my original mustang cuz they're to big for some reason at 100%. I've blown 4 or 5 but always in the air. The last I printed slow at 220 with PLA and it hasn't failed yet. Oddly all the have exploded have been painted. I printed one for my brother that I didn't paint and it's been fine for a long time. The last one I printed for my mustang I decided not to paint and it's working great so far.