Spektrum DX9 telemetry capabiltity

Hi guys,
I own a DX6i and think about upgrading in the mid to far future (not the next couple of months). I think the DX9 is very interesting, because it has all the channels that a multirotor guy needs + it has features like master-slave options that I could finally use the headtracker of my FPV goggles.
But when I invest in a new radio, I would really like to have voltage and capacity (mAh used) telemetry capabilities aswell. When I'm upgrading, then I wanna do it right and have a radio that lasts.
So heres the question, wether the DX9 has these features and what one needs to get them. I will have to get a new reciever aswell, but I don't want to add too much other stuff (external sensor hardware, like a telemetry box of some kind) to get them, because space and weight is a constraint in small multirotors.
The manual of the DX9 isn't really helping and a google search didn't bring up the right information aswell...

If the DX9 isn't capable without too much hassle (like if I had to add tons of extra hardware to get the mAh counter) can you point me to radios which have these features build into the reciever?

Thanks in advance!

Quick correction:
I know I have to have some sort of current sensor between my flight battery and copter to measure current, but I don't want to plug that sensor into a "telemetry-box" that then plugs into the reciver. I want the sensors and so on to plug directly into the reciever.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Quick correction:
I know I have to have some sort of current sensor between my flight battery and copter to measure current, but I don't want to plug that sensor into a "telemetry-box" that then plugs into the reciver. I want the sensors and so on to plug directly into the reciever.

The DX9 is equipped with a built-in telemetry feature that gives you real-time information on things like your model's battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature, airspeed, altitude and more.*
Using the voice alert system, you can have the DX9 call out specific telemetry values that reach or exceed limits you define. You can also have the DX9 call out a sequence of telemetry values on demand with the flip of a switch. If you want to review telemetry after a flight, the DX9 can be set up to record the data to its SD card.

Okay, thanks for your explanation.
As I already have 2 recievers for spektrum gear, I would like to continue using the DSMX protocol... Therefor it would probably more expensive to switch to a Taranis.
But with the new information, that I had to add a second unit to the copter, I think I'll consider other models... I really don't have the space to fit another unit to the copter I wanna fly. I think the solution Spektrum has got there is really unclean...
Are there any other systems I can look at that have the capability to transmit voltage & current & used capacity built into the reciever?

Thanks for your help!