'SPIT' roasted FB

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Oh, I feel the need to wax poetic! I'm going to spin some words like a tornado spins the wind! Poetry, right here, right now.

Just for you, @bracesport! My greatest, most wonderful, most deepest and profound words of wisdom that I have ever written or ever read at anywhere or anytime.

Are you ready? Here it is:

FLY. Fly. Fly.

No lie. ;)
The poem’s profound,
And it’s beauty astounds
To all who are bound
To read this and frown
😂😂😂

mayan

Legendary member
Ok. I let that one slide.

Don't think I was sliding
or lazy was riding

Dreams in the sky
Is where I'll be hiding

'till another day sliding
into thoughts most abiding

of dreams in the sky
on which I'll be riding.

G'night all! :)
Sweet flight dreams dear friend. While it’s late on your side of the world here it’s mid day so I’ll do some flying for you :). Making more memories with the family while I am at it :).

bracesport

Legendary member
you crazy guys!

“‘When you wake up in the morning, Pooh,’ said Piglet at last, ‘What’s the first thing you say to yourself?’
‘What’s for breakfast?’ said Pooh. ‘What do you say, Piglet?’
‘I say, I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?’ said Piglet.

Pooh nodded thoughtfully. ‘It’s the same thing,’ he said.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

bracesport

Legendary member
Well it is ready to fly - servos all connected up and radio gear in - seems to balance ok - what is the actual CG measurement back from the LE?

Images reduced to 1000px

BE4D41D5-45EF-4BF4-9681-76E5C854E085.jpeg
840871F9-684D-4CD4-B664-76A50A7430D5.jpeg

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I challenged @bracesport to fly with me, on my Tuesday. Time zones being what they are, we're giving or taking 24 hours. Plus time to upload video. Anybody else able to take the Spitfire out in the next 24 hours or so, and fly with us in spirit?

@bracesport is taking his ONE true Spitfire out, and going for broke. Cajones. The man's got 'em! I'm just going to try to fly the darn thing. It scares the crap out of me, but I love it!

Anyone else able to fly the Spitfire in the next 24 hours? Join us in our spiritual fly-together. It's going to be fun! :)