'SPIT' roasted FB

bracesport

Legendary member
@The Hangar - I just added an airspeed sensor to a couple of my ships - it is a FRsky brand so it matches my Rx and it can measure 0-270kph (which will more than cover my speed ranges)!

IMG_8045.JPG
Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 1.54.49 PM.png

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I think I have seen on board ones that record maximum speeds, just not the telemetry style like he is describing. Didn't Josh and David use one in their fast FB planes vid where David chopped the wing tips off his Spit? Probably cheaper too.

Matagami Designs

Master member
Got my master airscrew on the c pack with the spinner back plate. I believe this should work as a nice stepping stone before I shell out any cash for a bigger motor/esc. Tested it on 4s and I could barely hold onto it. Blew my cellphone onto the floor.😬 My biggest concern is whether I have the insert perfectly square or not. Seems ok though. Should be fun next time I get a day to fly. Finally purchased a better transmitter than the terrible Dxe and have been very impressed. It's a taranis QX7s and I am thrilled with the capabilities I now have using opentx. Unfortunately its been a while since I have been to the field though. 🤔 Need to redo the motor mount for the spit and then add a skid or tail wheel. Got to do one last flight with the aircruiser on the c-pack too then I can move it back over.

Attachments

• 20191210_220514.jpg
    20191210_220514.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0