stock market

sulesulena

Hey, diving into the stock market is a great idea! Start by learning the basics. There are plenty of beginner-friendly books, online courses, and resources. Consider opening a brokerage account, like Robinhood or E*TRADE, to get hands-on experience with buying and selling stocks.

As for investing in Dollar Tree, it's a fun idea, but remember to diversify your portfolio. Don't put all your eggs in one foamboard basket! 😄 Research different stocks, industries, and risk levels to build a balanced portfolio that suits your financial goals and risk tolerance.

Lastly, patience is key in the stock market. It can be volatile, so don't get discouraged by short-term fluctuations. Happy investing!
How is going your portfolio?

This discussion brings up an excellent point about the free market not being a zero-sum game, and I couldn't agree more. The example of purchasing an FT speed build kit perfectly illustrates how transactions can be mutually beneficial. Both the buyer and the seller achieve their goals, embodying the essence of a win-win situation. This perspective is refreshing, especially in a competitive space like trading, where platforms like raceoption come into play, offering opportunities for growth and learning. Embracing risks and learning from outcomes, even in crashes, indeed makes us better individuals. It's about the journey, not just the destination, and with raceoption, every trade can be a step towards personal improvement.

Last edited:

JetCrafts

i dont know much about how the market is right now because I follow crypto becausedue to my age I cant invest in forex or shares yet

jimmyy

Hello. Since the Omertkan market is a pretty good asset in itself, the S&P500 (SPY) index has been growing at 10% per annum for 200 years. Of course, this is not a super-profit, but it is a conservative investment option. If you are a fan of more aggressive investing, you can try the crypto market.

Piotrsko

Master member
Two comments: the S&P has been growing at an  average of 10%. I can recall losing my shirt a couple times, 1970 something and late '80s.......almost caught me during pandemic.

Bitcoin like all risky investments: only purchase what you can afford to throw away. Had I thought it was worthwhile, I would have bought in at 10¢ a coin.