The Gearbest H98 quad

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
All right gang. I gave in and gave "Amy" a shot to see what all of her emails were about. Now like others have said I told "her" that I was not going to hold anything back. If I found an issue I was going to discuss it. So here is my first ever product review video. Give me some slack on the video. I just finished cleaning out the room I was in and have a little more to get out. There are a few things I am going to improve on in my next videos I put together.

IFlyRCstuff

Flyer Of Many Things
it appears as though im not the only one. i did however turn "her" down. its a good video and i hope all is well with gearbest

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Ok guys here is the final review of this quad. I must say I am mildly impressed with this quad. Im just going to hit a few things that I neglected to mention in the video.

Pros: Price......... its great for a beginner quad
ease of use.... its pretty simple to use. No real complicated start up, binding procedures. Only thing I never tried to use was the headless option. That is the mode where regardless of the way the quad is facing forward is forward back is back.
Cons: Instructions........ the are like every Chinese translated instructions.
Replacement parts...... Prop shafts are plastic. So no prop adapter and run the props you want to use. only 2 spare props came in the kit.
Controller...... typical Chinese type controller. There are a few things that I "had to figure out" because the instructions are lacking.
Battery door. Its too flimsy so it does not stay locked very well.

Other wise I say its a great option for someone wanting to learn quads. I explain a few other things in my two videos. Hope you all enjoyed this review.